A National Historic
Landmark and one of the most important buildings in the state,
the Old Round Church is actually a 16-sided polygon. It was
originally built in 1812-13 to house Richmond's five Protestant
congregations, and its $2305.42 cost was paid for with the
sale of pews.
The church was renovated/refurbished in 1981
by the Richmond Historical Society, and is currently open
to the public from 10-4, seasonally. The site also hosts a
number of annual events, including summer concerts and a July
Located on Bridge Street in Richmond, the Old
Round Church can be reached at 802-434-4119.